ICFAI MBA Distance Learning


What are the benefits of distance learning? Which are the best colleges in Ahmedabad? Which college provides distance learning facility? Shall we pursue distance learning or pursue full time MBA from reputed business school? These kinds of questions come to our mind when we think about pursuing higher degree course. MBA is good for all kind of student. But the difficulty lies in selecting best college. When I think about pursuing MBA I was looking for some good colleges available in Ahmedabad. I found some colleges for Distance MBA like ignoo, icfai, sikkim manipal. One of which I found is tough to get through was ICFAI. The ICFAI University, Tripura has been constituted in 2004 through an Act of State Legislature. The University has been authorized by the University Grants Commission, under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. It is included in the list of universities maintained by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956, vide their letter no. F.9-7/2006 (CPP-I) dated October 30, 2006. The Distance Education Council (DEC) has authorized the programs of the ICFAI University. ICFAI University offers Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral programs in management, finance, science and technology, information technology, education, law and other areas. I heard that ICFAI Question Papers were quite tough and many students can’t even pass the exams. So considering tough is best, I joined ICFAI University. When I started pursuing MBA from ICFAI Ahmedabad, I also think it’s very difficult to get through the exams. But after careful study and solving ICFAI Question Papers, I found that it’s not so difficult to get through. Then I started solving past years old Question Papers of icfai. In my opinion if you solve icfai past solved model question papers of MBA, I are sure you will get success. One difficulty I was having first was I was unable to find icfai question papers. I search google for past model papers and at last I find some good sites where I can download icfai mba papers. So I downloaded and started solving and understanding the concept of the questions and how to give correct answer for each. This is the basic master thing I did to get my mba degree.
ICFAI provides exams in group wise. Means icfai mba distance learning has total 10 groups. So you need to clear 10 different groups in order to get mba degree. When you complete first three Groups A, B and C, you will get diploma in business management certificate. After you complete Group D, E and F, you will get post diploma in business management degree. And the after successfully passing last four Group G, H, I and J, you will get MBA Master Degree. Best luck for doing Master of Business Administration. 

0 Responses to "ICFAI MBA Distance Learning"

Leave a Reply